Only one week left with the Z

Rentech

The usual story I'm afraid. New mortgage and other changes in salary have altered my priorities a bit. Therefore I'm part exchanging the Z later this week :byebye: . Came from a hot hatch to the giddy heights of the Z but now returning to a lukewarm small car. The Z was known as the Beast, I guess the new car will be known as the mosquito :lol:

Poor timing as well as the mighty Wales drive awaits. Will be sure to hide some 350z-uk cards around the car when it goes. I'm sure I'll carry on frequenting the site until I gradually drive off into the sunset :lol: . Definitely one of the best car forums I've had the pleasure of being a member of.

Thats a shame :(

But this is why I am looking for one, because I don't think its going to be long before the mrs wants a little one so need to get my chance in for one!!!

What one do you have fella?

I have a '57 plate Ibizu black GT. I was expecting to get a PX offer of around 9K as they usually take the P :lol: . Ended up with an offer of 12k for the Z and £850 off the new car plus the usual mats, full tank of fuel and 3 years servicing ;) so happy with that.

Think I would have struggled to get a quick sale putting it up for that privately though the dealers did describe it as 'mint' and 'out of the box'. One even thought it had superguard paint protection as the dodo juice purple haze was doing such a good job of making it sparkle :D .