Happy insuance quote... and still have some to go.

bigmike20vt

I will update here with my experiences.

Last year insurance was 700 quid, at the time direct line were good, but Noel Dazely brokers found me a slightly better deal.

Renewal this year 915 quid - but there is a note on the letter to phone and they will try to beat this.

however last night they were closed so i phoned direct line.

ok so i have had to put my excess up from 300 to 500 quid but even so....

£454.

I then realised my better half insures the punto with them & we have landlord insurance with them on our flat, so on phoning i mentioned that and got a further 10% off.

final offer

£412.34. :drive1:clap::yahoo:

Insurance companies.... I am sure when coming up with a renewal quote they have a wheel of fortune or play a game of Numberwang to come up with the numbers.

Insurance companies.... I am sure when coming up with a renewal quote they have a wheel of fortune or play a game of Numberwang to come up with the numbers.

I agree! I've learned alot after reading some of the recent post about playing around with the details on your policy. Nothing fraudulent of course, just strange stuff like changing you job title. Very random!

Someone should do a sticky..............................