Only had it 4 days and im off to rs tuning

Adam rs

My vts has headwork/cams/custom map/manifold/scorpion with de-cat.

I bought it with printout for 157bhp and i have since added a better exhaust manifold.

The best thing i have done is the S1 rallye gearbox.

160bhp isnt too hard,its getting beyond this thats the problem.

Doesnt matter now anyway because its sat in the back of the workshop gathering dust next to my saab 93.

My vts has headwork/cams/custom map/manifold/scorpion with de-cat.

I bought it with printout for 157bhp and i have since added a better exhaust manifold.

The best thing i have done is the S1 rallye gearbox.

160bhp isnt too hard,its getting beyond this thats the problem.

Doesnt matter now anyway because its sat in the back of the workshop gathering dust next to my saab 93.

is the saab a turbo ?

Ive noticed weight saving seems to be overlooked with these cars,My vts weighs 800kgs and only has 160bhp but i bet its quicker round any track than my z.

I had a c2 vts, what did you do to is to get 160 out of it? I spent thousands and only pushed 140. my saxo vtr was pushing 165 but it had serious money in it and destroy 3 gearboxes in 6months.

My mini cooper s works was quite heavy but was very quick, much faster than my vtr and c2 vts. Once you learn how to drive the zed its very fast. You need to learn to utilize the weight. Up at knockhill there is a couple of clio cups etc and theyre pretty fast but on the straights the zed comes to life and destroys them.

what did you do to destroy 3 gearboxes? Those gearboxs arent that bad. a decat, exhuast, induction kit, manifolds and cam will get you about that much bhp :lol: .

I was running a Honda cbr motorbike throttle body conversion, high lift cams, and all of the above. The gtr gear idea were renowned for being complete garbage. I burst the actual gearbox casing 3 times because of the torque. Only kept it 6 months then bought the c2 vts. I would never buy a Citroën again. Complete buckets. The c2 vts inlet manifold snapped the bolts within 1000miles, gearbox failed, clutch failed, alternator went on fire and burned out wiring loom. Sold it within a year of new for a 7k loss. The mini cooper s works was a completely different car and much better. It would have destroyed both my saxo and c2.