I so want a 350Z!!

Yella Fella

The more I look, the more I want *sigh*, still awaiting the day I strip my Integra down before I sell and start looking at Z's.

Is there anything I need to look at? I'm deffo into modifying one, so main essentials from quick reading, is people tend to do the slip difs? Manifolds and exhausts?

Anything I need to look out for when I look to buying one? Am I right in reading that some of the earlier GT4's munched on oil a lot or is that a general Z characteristic as they call it? Ta

If I was to drift, then I feel it's daft to invest in a GT4, or am I wrong to think that? Feel that's more to do with a stylised car, and it be shame to butcher it.

I've seen a few cheaper Z's that are modified that are requesting for less cash than the GT4's, but I guess it's down to personal preference. Yellow, Blue, Grey in that order for me in terms of colours.

I'd like a nice sounding exhaust, similar to Nismo, but need to find some sort of exhaust catalogue to see what people tend to favour... anyone go custom?

Cheers for the mod guide

If I was to drift, then I feel it's daft to invest in a GT4, or am I wrong to think that? Feel that's more to do with a stylised car, and it be shame to butcher it.

I've seen a few cheaper Z's that are modified that are requesting for less cash than the GT4's, but I guess it's down to personal preference. Yellow, Blue, Grey in that order for me in terms of colours.

I'd like a nice sounding exhaust, similar to Nismo, but need to find some sort of exhaust catalogue to see what people tend to favour... anyone go custom?

Cheers for the mod guide

Ive sold plenty of Nismo exhausts lately, they are a big favourite.. :cloud9:

However I have access to nearly all the known brands for 350z/370z and R35's :thumbs:

Of course you can go for a custom set up too...

If you are planning on a drift car then you may as well buy something cheap in my opinion... All the extras you get will be pulled out and replaced anyway so it would be worth your while saving the extra cash and buying an old import

:thumbs: