Will 11x20 ET8 fit the 350z?

simon da silva

Hey Guys.

I've found a set of some AWESOME wheels.. but they are 11 inch wide in the back and low ET +8.

Will i be able to fit the wheels on the car with the rear fenders rolled? or will this be to extreme?

maybe i could machine some mm of the hub so the ET would get a little higher? maybe aim for ET16?

Thank you.

Well I'm running 11" with an et23 and they are very flush, so I think you will need to pull the arches, which IMO never look good.

Your probably going to have to run some camber as well. Tyre choice will also come into it.

You think it would be possible to machine some of the wheel of? this would increase the ET a bit? maybe go for 16 and then put on some 265 tires to stretch them a little?

265 on an 11" I would call more than a little strech :scare: , I have 255 on 10" front and they are a little streched.

I have 285 on the back and could go to 295 with no rubbing issues.

Have you looked on my350z.com as they have an aggresive wheel and stretched tyre thread thats huge.

I'm sure yours can be done but with the right arch work, camber and tyre choice, just a case of doing your homework.

• 2 weeks later...

Should be fine mate, Im now running 18x12 et +5 with 265 tyres and they just rub but the car is probably one of the lowest Z's around ;)

265's on an 11J is hardly a stretch, on a 12J its a stretch but still not massively. When I bought the wheels they had 245's on them which was stupendous stretch I had to cut them off!