New toy, to keep the scoob company.

BLACK-HAWK

how do you like your sti compared with your old z ?

I never got past the test drive stage with the Z, i absolutely loved the Z and thoght it was rapid but for practicality reasons i ended up buying the impreza and tuning it in four stages, the next time i got to drive a Z it was when my car was running 380/405 and to be honest in a straight line the z felt gutless in comparison, no doubt if i'd purchased a z i'd of loved owning it as i have all my cars, mine's not a sti its a wrx btw :)

Once you get into the vvti zone you'd swear the clutch was slipping, the revs dont drop when shifting gear and it just keeps pulling, its a very bad influence on me :D

vvt starts about 1.5k-2krpm AFAIK. Just a tip if you ever go on cliosport.net :thumbs:

Once you get into the vvti zone you'd swear the clutch was slipping, the revs dont drop when shifting gear and it just keeps pulling, its a very bad influence on me :D

vvt starts about 1.5k-2krpm AFAIK. Just a tip if you ever go on cliosport.net :thumbs:

Yeah the vvti zone, just above tickover :teeth:

I never got past the test drive stage with the Z, i absolutely loved the Z and thoght it was rapid but for practicality reasons i ended up buying the impreza and tuning it in four stages, the next time i got to drive a Z it was when my car was running 380/405 and to be honest in a straight line the z felt gutless in comparison, no doubt if i'd purchased a z i'd of loved owning it as i have all my cars, mine's not a sti its a wrx btw :)

Do you have a scooby jacket :lol: sorry had to be done ;) I need to try one of these Clio's, the sound like they go well, it's just they look like something my missus would drive. Clearly the driving experience dispells this?

Do you have a scooby jacket :lol: sorry had to be done ;) I need to try one of these Clio's, the sound like they go well, it's just they look like something my missus would drive. Clearly the driving experience dispells this?

No, on the jacket, and i never thoght the clio would be this good, best and most controlable lift off oversteer ever :yahoo: