'53 Azure GT With Scorpion Exhaust - Orpington

stubzie83

That's me buddy! :D

Saw yours a couple of weeks back but not since and thought it looked B)

In fact after seeing your tidy Rays it was the final straw and booked mine in for a full refurb! Was actually going to flyer you but just moved in and no printer yet. Seems you 'spotted' me first..... :lol:

You coming to the grashopper meet on the 8th?

Wow,nice to final see someone from the forum. Thinking I should have gone for azure as well as yours looks rather good in blue. I don't live in Orpington any more now based out of Horsham and just come back every so often to visit my parents. Hadn't heard about the grasshopper meet and haven't been down there for a long time, could be good.

I had the dealer refurb the rays before I bought the car as there were in a right state with kerb damage and bubbling paint. However, a couple of them are beginning to bubble a bit after only 6 months :thumbdown: I would suggest getting them done somewhere where they can take the wheel off and do the back side of the wheel as well as mine are bubbling along the the back edge of the spokes as I think they just resprayed them from the front.

Hope you are settling in well in Orpington, if you see my car out front then pop along and say hello sometime. I might also pester you to hear your scorpion exhaust at some point as I was thinking of getting one to replace my rather rusty stock one before it starts blowing.

Feel free to pop over next time you're by. If I'm about I'll take you out to hear the scorpion. Still love it! :cloud9:

Here's the link to the meet on the 8th

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=48304

Great bunch of people so try and make it if you're about. Awesome carvery too!

P.s can you edit the road name out of the orig post. Don't want to attract shoppers. :thumbs:

See you around! :)