18" Rays Alloys X 4 for sale! - SOLD

djrm

Hi everyone!

I am now selling my Rays Engineering 18" Forged Alloys as I now have 20's and no room for these.

Pics:

34838897.jpg

d1f5e393.jpg

d2676a81.jpg

96a8cf23.jpg

7a032b8b.jpg

e3e1c13d.jpg

8d1bec37.jpg

56b40d8f.jpg

8c01cd34.jpg

They do have some kerbing, one is worse than the rest but it's only on the very edge so shouldn't be too much of an expensive refurb.

Tyres are quite strange actually - These are what were on the car when I bought it and after all of the posts about how the wrong tyres ruin the Z, I was very surprised to see that there are 3 different makes of tyre on the car!

Even with this, the car always drove perfectly and I have had it for 6 months.

Tyre info:

1 X Bridgestone Potenza with around 2mm tread

1 X Bridgestone Potenza with around 1mm tread

1 X Federal Super Steel 595 with around 4mm tread

1 X Dunlop SP Sport 2050 with 4/5mm tread

Now for the price, I have always watched Rays sales on here and noticed that they usually go for about £700 with a decent set of tyres.

I am looking for £550 for the lot. That's taking into account the fact that they will need a bit of TLC and 2 new tyres...

Even so, I am open to offers!

Many thanks,

Ryan

Good luck at that price fella imo. I sold a pretty mint set with RE050's with 7mm tread on all tyres for £600 and that took a good few weeks. Also recently i saw a set sold on here in reasonably good nick for £450 :surrender:

I'm in no rush and it's obvious to start at a higher price than I am expecting ;)

£400 for rays. i think that is too cheap. there seems to be plenty of zeds around with 17's on and the rays will completely transform the car.

you should try advertising them on some other forums the zx boys love 350z wheels. lightweight forged wheels shouldnt be so cheap!

just my opinion obviously

£400 for rays. i think that is too cheap. there seems to be plenty of zeds around with 17's on and the rays will completely transform the car.

you should try advertising them on some other forums the zx boys love 350z wheels. lightweight forged wheels shouldnt be so cheap!

just my opinion obviously

I know but people don't pay the true value of things these days!!