Carbon Fibre

Daryl

Im looking at expanding my product range,and becoming an official trader. Iv just got an RSW carbon effect dash kit,and was wondering if there was a market to produce some or all the parts from it in real carbon fibre. Im also looking at doing rear strut cover and sill covers out of carbon.

Its alot of work,and will take some time,which i dont mind doing if i get a few sales,but im very aware that RTbiscuit is selling wrapped parts,and dont want to go through all the hassle of making moulds for all these bits,for people to not want it,as they are happy with bits that are wrapped.

Please discuss........

The RSW kit certainly changes the look of the interior for the better and its a good fitting kit - however as you say a genuine CF kit if sold for less than the RSW kit (which is big bucks) should attract quite a few buyers. If I get another Zed (or end up keeping the one I have) then I'd def be on for it - dependant upon price of course - and I do think that price will be the key factor in how many kits you sell.

To be completely fair there is really no competition between wrapped parts and decent CF overlays.

I have had both and they simply do not compare in any way. The only question is price, if you want to do things on a budget then get wrapping, but if you want things to look the best then you have to pay...

The RSW bits are £100's for each piece so it is not something that everyone is going to want or can justify, but you know already that there are a couple of bits that I want ;)