British GT & F3. Oulton Park, 25/04/2011

CrumbMC

Just to let you know i will be going to this. i will be parking at nicklebrook (or however its spealt)

Bring on the GTs!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

look out for a filthy Silver 350z (its a long drive) parked there and i might be getting out of it.

also lok out for the green 911 in the GT race. sounded soooo nice last year and i think that team won the championship. shame the ascari team is not in it this year as that was a beast!!!

Hoping for good weather.

• 2 weeks later...

ready for tomorrow now. wont be in my Zed though, a couple more of us are going down so were going in my mates baby blue 1.2 automatic micra... oh the shame :blush:

I'll keep an eye out for your Zed. i'll be donning a rocket red Mclaren victory T-shirt so if u see me looking around your car, im admiring, not planning to steal :lol:

i really enjowed it. the F3 was a little boring as usual nut everything else was great.

The Second GT race with the Safety car turned out to be a right stonker! Those 911s are... errrm.... :dummy::boxing::yahoo::#1::thumbs::clap::teeth:

the noise of the SLS sounds great too, the brothers who race in it used to have an ascari that sounded like the god of thunder. i guess they like Beasty sounding cars ^^ 2nd was a good result for them.