---Preowned banana/compression arms---

GT4 Zed

IMG_1759.jpg

These were surplus to requirement when i swapped my torn OEM bushes to Superpro banana bushes. They are real hard to get and got these last preowned set from Zmanalex :clap: New ones are £360 from Nissan though i believe Alex sells them at a discount but you will save yourself a bundle here :yahoo:

They are in good condition with minor cosmetic non-structural scrapes and dings as expected from Aluminum. The ball joint and ball joint boots are intact and in working order. I have 2 new cones(ball joint seats) from Nissan which cost £30 excl VAT :scare: .

Save yourself a bundle off new cost price and get these delivered for £220. For an extra £20 i can press in your new bushes if you send them to me first, leaving you only the little task to fit these puppies when you get them.

THESE NEED TO GO BY END OFF WEEKEND. If not i'll return then to Alex where you can always purchase them but i will think at greater cost as they are just so hard to find preowned as they get damaged in most front end crashes hence costantly increasing in value ;)