Kinetix Plenum SOLD

Steady Zeddy

For sale from my last Zed - a nice addition to free up breathing and one of the better mods towards NA power - I have for sale a Kinetix Plenum.

Fitting instructions provided:

Please note you will require longer 10mm hex bolts and you will also need to raise the height of your strut brace (thick washers will suffice) which are not provided in this sale.

Mark/residue (no actual structural damage) on the right hand side of plenum where it rubbed on bonnet (pictured)

Priced at 150GBP + 20GBP shipping - thats cheaper than many people sell plenum spacers for and IMHO a far better option.

zedbits026.jpg

zedbits027.jpg

Pic of this plenum on my last Zed:

SEP08backup140.jpg

I think iv spent enough with you,but does this incorporate a plenum spacer?

Much better than a spacer IMHO as it would have more volume again (20% according to Kinetix) as well as a smoother wall for air flow than the OE upper plenum plus lower intake temps (its made of a very strong plastic) and its lighter by 3lbs not to mention a hell of a lot better looking so win/win IMO.

Kinetix themselves will claim 14 wheel horse power increase :wacko: however I personally believe that it needs to be incorporated in a series of mods like induction and exhaust and perhaps even mapping to get max gain. It does sound a hell of a lot meaner than standard though.

http://www.kinetixracing.com/kinetix_35 ... lenum.aspx

Kinetix offer a complete replacement hardware kit for $20 + shipping which should make this plenum quite easy to fit with the correct size spacers for the strut brace and longer 10mm hex bolts.

Just noticed that Kenitix have reduced this plenum from $400 to $260 so I'm reducing my asking price to 100GBP + 20GBP shipping.