Need help braking issues !!!

player2301

My mates zed has started to have braking issues !!

A month ago he took it to KWIK FIT for mot and change of brake pads !!

Couple of hundred miles later braking changed ie he had varying levels of pressure in the brake pedal and the braking power was reduced

Took it back to kwik fit and they said a flexihose had perished

Took it to my mates garage who checked the braking and stuck it on a rolling road and there is no braking power in the front right wheel.

They changed the flexihose and at first it was fine then the same thing happened. They then clamped of the line to the front brake but this did not change the pressure on the pedal. They also dont think its the master cylinder as the braking power in the front left side is fine.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem and what did you have to do to fix it. Also how much did it cost and does he need a new part or a referbished one?

I had problems with the pressure felt at the brake pedal after taking mine to Dip @*!#, oops sorry KWICK FIT. I took it back to the main dealer who said they thought air had got into the servo and that a pressure bleeding system should be used.

Told KWICK FIT this who eventually resolved it when they bled the brakes with this type of equipment. They had to take it to another branch though as not all have this gear.

Hope it helps