Radiator cooling panel

Daryl

Where is the best place to get these rad cooling plates from? Seen some on ebay from far away lands,but wanted a UK seller really that is not mega expensive and good quality. Seen some that are just a flat panel,and some that have curves. If i could get one,i maybe able to make them for people out of proper carbon.

Would the supplier of them customised ones be willing to get it anodised,or is that something we will need to organise ourselves?

Don't know on that one,Mike is away at the moment but maybe one of the team might know.

I'll ask. :thumbs:

Thats the sort of thing i was after,thanks chap. One question though,and no disrespect to the trader,but is all the weave straight?

Working with carbon on a daily basis,i know what a good carbon part should look like. Have you got any close ups of your part fitted at all?

Thats the sort of thing i was after,thanks chap. One question though,and no disrespect to the trader,but is all the weave straight?

Working with carbon on a daily basis,i know what a good carbon part should look like. Have you got any close ups of your part fitted at all?

The weave looks good to me. I haven't got any close up pics to hand but I can probably take some tonight for you.

Be nice if you could spare that for a week or so,so i could take a mould from it,and make some pre preg carbon ones. Failing that,il just make a template and cut one out of flat stock. Thanks for the pics,they were very informative.