A choice - drive it or clean it? The result...

TimFF

I picked up the Zed last Friday during the worst rain in a while... On Saturday and Sunday it went out briefly with Management in the other seat. I had Monday off, and having got most of the long outstanding jobs out of the way I had a few hours to spare.

So should I clean it, or drive it?

I went for a drive! For the first time in a very long time I just drove for about an hour with the window down and the stereo off with just the V6 to hear both growling and screaming...

And I think something's not quite right - I kept getting a yellow light flashing in the bottom right of the tacho, I was only 'making progress' out of roundabouts and tight corners! ;)

Anyway, this is what was responsible for my attack on the tyres:

IMG_2954NR.jpg

IMG_2955NR.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

So now I really do need to give it a decent clean!

It hasn't got any of the 'watch out for's' so fingers x'd it is indeed a good 'un!

I've already picked up another set of Rays complete with good Re50s which match what I've got on there so that's the winter set of wheels and a set of summer tyres sorted too - thanks to iain10101 for those.

Now for a service and to decide between reversing camera (as part an impending headunit change) or sensors. The rear view when reversing isn't too good and occasionally I have to be very accurate...

It's going to live on the drive so you might even see it parked up just off the Balcombe Road if I'm not out enjoying myself.

I have sensors on my car and they work brilliantly. To be honest, I didn't think they would be all that, but I love them.

Nice colour by the way B), mines the same just a 57 plate. The colour cleans up really well and gets a great shine, you'll enjoy washing it.