Fairlady Parts

Hi all! I purchased a Fairlady (350Z Import) recently and need to source some brake pads in the UK raz rapido....any help greatly apprecxiated as Nissan UK are quoting 3 weeks +

Its a late 2002 model if that helps! Not sure if 350Z parts will be the same spec but if anyone knows the help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

217p5tan5.jpg

Hi all! I purchased a Fairlady (350Z Import) recently and need to source some brake pads in the UK raz rapido....any help greatly apprecxiated as Nissan UK are quoting 3 weeks +

Its a late 2002 model if that helps! Not sure if 350Z parts will be the same spec but if anyone knows the help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

217p5tan5.jpg

Do you have Brembo's?

Oh and WELCOME!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the tips on the brakes....non brembo i think, just factory standard. Can anyone tell me were Brembo might be stanmped so i can eaasily check without getting it on the blox?

Even greater information from AndyC...def my kind of spare parts!! ;)

Ha ha - thanks mate :teeth:

Brembos are very easy to spot - they're gold coloured with the Brembo mark very visible.

Fast/Heavy Street Use

Brake well from cold

Effective to above 650°C

Lower dust formula* (read below)

Red stuff you need to warm the pads up, more track use...pump hard too warm them then when upto temp they are more efficient

Set me back £60 inc courier delivery from Funky Styling