Window Not opening

Ian

Went out in the car tonight and found that my drivers side window has stopped opening, it doesnt drop when the door is opened now either. :rant: Im guessing that it will need the window reset procedure done?? Are both windows controlled by the same fuse?? Had a look through the manual earlier but couldnt find anything about which fuses are which.

Went out in the car tonight and found that my drivers side window has stopped opening, it doesnt drop when the door is opened now either. :rant: Im guessing that it will need the window reset procedure done?? Are both windows controlled by the same fuse?? Had a look through the manual earlier but couldnt find anything about which fuses are which.

I think the window reset is just for when the window doesnt auto drop correctly..your problem sounds like the window motor?? or maybe just a loose connection :)

Went out to the car this morning & the window was working fine :wacko:. Yesterday I left the window down and locked the car, later I went out to the car to get something and set the alarm off (forgot i locked it). Would this have caused an issue with opening the window? I set the alarm off by putting my hand through the window :blush: