Alarm/Immobiliser for JDM Import- Best alarm choice-

live2themaxuk

Hey every one

Ive done some searchign but come up blank really with any clear cut ideas.

Ive heard the Toad AI606 and the Autowatch 375 mentioned but i have some unanswered questions.

The autowatch, uses the factory remote central locking module so, thus, does need an extra key fob . . . . sounds good to me. . . .but DOESNT have an immobiliser? Im not sure. . . . .

The Toad looks like an option and clearly has an immobiliser but needs an extra ley-fob. . . . .ummmm

Ideally id like an alarm system that works with the JDM key-fob, has an immobiliser and , possibly . . switchable microwave detection. Look funny at the car and it beeps at you. . . .needs to be switchable though. . . and im not lookign to spend over £300.

I could look on the web and come up with something i know but im sure other ppl have done it on here b4 so, here goes. . .

:D

Jamie

Auto watch is @*!# I had it on my M3 for 4 years & gave me no end of trouble. Toad is better, but Clifford is best but big bucks. I went for the Autowatch with dual proximity sensors (inside & outside car) with 2km pager. This was good while it worked for the first few months, i.e if somebody came near your car it would inform you on the pager, or if someone opened the door it would tell you on the pager. But it starting going faulty & eventually I disconnected the outside sensor. This was mainly because the sensor was adjusted by an twiddly knob which was rubbish, Cliffords on the other hand are digitally adjustable.

It would be ideal if possible to use the new alarm to do everything but not sure how that would be possible with the 350z key/fob. Toad is also quite good.

They must call me lucky as i had a Concept 600 fitted at mucho diniro and it went kaput after 4 weeks, damn thing is bypassed now waiting for some tweaking from the "Geniuses" that fitted it....oh whoah is me.....argh!

ICONCEPT600

Clifford Concept 600 Multi-award winning Thatcham Category 1 Alarm System

A State-of-art 'Thatcham Category-1 system, the concept 600 has no equal when it comes to securing your car. Including every feature of the Concept 500, this system also features the ideal protection for expensive alloy wheels - Clifford's stunning Tilt & Motion Sensor, which will detect the slightest jacking-up and complete vehicle tow-away attempts!

br>For the ultimate protection, Concept 600's FuelGuard module will be hidden away in the depths of your car. This added Wireless Immobiliser unit has no connecting wires back to the main system control unit and is therefore virtually undetectable by any car-thief.

:rant::rant:concept600.jpg

Leenx

Thanks for the offer im giving them a last chance on Saturday to get it right then i will take you up on the offer, much appreciated fella B)

I can recommend a top security and ICE installer that I take every one of my cars to and they are great. Let me know if you need it, based in Bucks so not a massive distance away. :)