Private NUmber Plate "K50BYE" £250 inc transfer

AlexZ

Hi all, I use to own a Nissan 350Z. I got the plate K50BYE bought as a present from my girlfriend. With the Civic not been as fast as the Z I'd like to sell the plate to fund a new one. The plate is for sale on other forums as well.

I've spoke to a trader who deals with plates and they have offer me £400 to sell the plate on my behalf. I would rather sell it direct at a better cost to the buyer. :bigthumb:

"Dear A Willerton

Thank you for your enquiry regarding registration mark K50 BYE.

We would be pleased to sell the registration on your behalf and would return you the sum of £400 NET to yourself upon the completion of the transfer.

Please click on the link below to authorise us to advertise and sell your registration mark.

In the event the link does not work please cut and paste the line below into the address bar on your browser. "

I'm looking for £250, this inc the transfer and name change fee.

DSCF7038.jpg

If you have any question please just ask.

Thanks Alex

Contacted by the seller prior to posting. As this is a virtual item and can easily be verified I agreed to waive the name in oic rule which is not appropriate in this case.

Thanks for the quick service mate. :yahoo:

Alex

What does that actually say, am i being a bit thick?

(dont take this to mean it doesnt have the value your saying just not sure what its mean to say - making it more special then a normal plate)

No worries mate, your not thick. It has no real meaning. I've seen the BYE plate of a few powerful sports cars over the years with the BYE catching my eye. I like the plate because it looks clean and simple, the less letters and numbers the better in my eyes.

I first saw a very similar plate on a black twin turbo supra "K30BYE", I mentioned it to my partner and she bought me the one I'm selling.

It could mean you have enough power to leave another vehicle behind (lots on people liked it when I visted the Nurburgring last summer lol)

It could be a plate you just want people to remember, there is another 350Z in my town with K15BYE. People notice the plate and think its me, they dont read it just assume it was me lol.

Its like any private plate in the world, unless you understand or the reason behind the plate has been explained if there is one they mean nothing to passers by if you get me.

A lot of people buy them just to hide the age of there vehicle, if you didnt know anything about Z's people could think its a new vehicle.

Alex :thumbs:

What does that actually say, am i being a bit thick?

(dont take this to mean it doesnt have the value your saying just not sure what its mean to say - making it more special then a normal plate)

K50 BYE

^ ^

350(z) BYE (goodbye, catch me if you can etc. )

:thumbs:B) plate, tempting, but seen a personal (non car related) one i want..