Satnav Question

Keviswatt

Hi

Wondering if any of you have the same nav as in my car, Its not the same as i have seen in some pics (the one with the nav screen with the buttons underneath) It is a Nissan item with the dvd unit in the cubby behind the passenger seat and it has a remote control, for which the receiver is stuck to the side of the screen and looks a bit messy (wire visable). I assume its an aftermarket Nissan nav, not a factory fit ....ring any bells with anyone?

Also, its not very good !

Cheers

Kev

Sounds like the older Birdviews, apart from not accepting postcodes the Birdview sat navs are actually very good IMHO.

Yeah, its a pain not taking postcodes, it cant find many destinations i have tried, also has no idea the village live in exists..lol

Was thinking about moving the remote reciever, anyone done this? and to were>?

Its not a bad unit, the major drawback is that it doesnt take postcodes and new map disks are very hard to get.

I thought somewhere on this forum there was a link to replacement/newer discs for fairly cheap - I'll have a quick search.

Its not a bad unit, the major drawback is that it doesnt take postcodes and new map disks are very hard to get.

I have the 2010-2011 Map updates for my Truck. Not sure if it works on the Zed though.