New battery for import

km002916

I'm looking for the correct battery for my JDM 350Z, getting a bit confused in what to look for or where to look as I'm told imports have smaller prongs/terminals and it needs to be the correct CCA. Can anyone help? I'm located in Glasgow area (Lenzie) so don't know if there's anywhere local I could pick one up as I'd imagin postage would be crazy on a battery due to the weight.

I'm looking for the correct battery for my JDM 350Z, getting a bit confused in what to look for or where to look as I'm told imports have smaller prongs/terminals and it needs to be the correct CCA. Can anyone help? I'm located in Glasgow area (Lenzie) so don't know if there's anywhere local I could pick one up as I'd imagin postage would be crazy on a battery due to the weight.

Honestly mate, PM Zmanalex and get some UK terminals. Switch them over then get a much better battery that Uk owners get a 005L. The UK battery has double the cca and more CCA then a JDM one. Also my JDM one used to go flat pretty quick.

Honestly mate, PM Zmanalex and get some UK terminals. Switch them over then get a much better battery that Uk owners get a 005L. The UK battery has double the cca and more CCA then a JDM one. Also my JDM one used to go flat pretty quick.

Cheers for the advice, I'll see if Halfords offer the terminals as well as the UK battery so I can get it changed over this weekend.