Window motor

MadGrip

I've got a problem with the passenger window, it either dosnt go down, dosnt go up or sticks somewhere in between. I had a link sent to me, giving instruction as to how to strip the door down and clean the motor, but after having read through it a few times Im not really feeling confident about having a go myself..

So, the question is, does anyone know anybody or any reputable company in Leeds and surrounding areas that will be able to do this for me, without them just saying its fooked and trying to charge a fortune for extra expensive parts

Cheers

Phil

I've got a problem with the passenger window, it either dosnt go down, dosnt go up or sticks somewhere in between. I had a link sent to me, giving instruction as to how to strip the door down and clean the motor, but after having read through it a few times Im not really feeling confident about having a go myself..

So, the question is, does anyone know anybody or any reputable company in Leeds and surrounding areas that will be able to do this for me, without them just saying its fooked and trying to charge a fortune for extra expensive parts

Cheers

Phil

Save yourself the aggrivation and expense and fix it properly first time. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=43453

Alex. :)