Essex owners?

deank93

might be a fair distance depending where in Essex you are :thumbs:

I'm near Basildon.....I know there is at least one other owner very local to me because I've seen him whizzing around :lol:

that would be me... :thumbs: let me know when you get yours dude :D Where about's you seen me ?

Seems there is no one near here at all so will be good to have a fellow zed head so local :D

I might have mine this weekend :yahoo:

I live just off Forest Glade and I'm guessing your just off one of the side roads heading towards Tesco, I've also parking next to you in Tesco car park once or twice.

When I'm in my daily driver (A lady killer 1.8 focus diesel estate) and I've seen you around I've tried to keep up just to take in the V6 but you don't hang around :lol:

This is the car I'm picking up....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46253

looks like a really nice example of a Zed mate well done. be good to see some more Zeds about you could always add yourself to here

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37191

but dont put it on your address just in the vague vacinity.

I did have a crack at that but not sure that i did it correctly :lol:

Ok i just spoke to shawn from TDI thurrock tuners he says Its on at 8.30pm ground floor car park... Think the top floor of the BMW owners. :) we can have some fun drags with them i hope. They are crusing up there early for some food but i dont think ill make that. So if you fancy driving up together that would be cool. If not can meet you there. i will check back on here later :)

• 4 months later...