What Do You think?

Ando

Hi All

Time for the 350Z to go, but I'm not sure which way to sell it and wondered what you guys thought.

Normally I just chop in my cars for something else with a dealer and don't bother with selling cars on privately. I'm replacing the Z with a car brought privately so no option of a part ex.

Dilema I have is, in December I put a lightweight Flywheel and CC st2 clutch in and DBA Discs, hel lines, ferodo pads and decent brake fluid in, ( Cheers CS) the old stuff was ok but on a track day last year the clutch would sometimes slip, I still have all the old stuff as it wasn't knackered. I also have a spare set of wheels.

So what do you think it will be worth with it all left on, sell as a whole with the spare wheels? Or would you take it off and ebay it all?

The other thing is price, they seem to have feel out of bed a bit, so wondering what to realistically price it at to sell, really need it to be gone by the end of march ready for the new motor coming home.

Cheers

Ando.