New Member - Awaiting Zed!

oedo

• 1 month later...

Just a brief update with a (poor) pic after a wash n wax the other week.

2BbyTjJA.jpg

Here she is on the rollers at a pistonhead day out in March, running 95ron fuel it made 265bhp and 250lb/ft which I was pleased with. I believe the road at Wallace to give pretty conservative figures so that would indicate the engine was spot on. I'll try and get the graphs scanned at work tomorrow.

scYhJuay.jpg

The guys at Clark Motorsport worked their magic on the geometry today as I found the car was tramlining and bump steering quite a bit over rough tarmac. Rear right toe was out by almost 0.4deg. With everything now back within tolerances the car drives beautifully, so straight and true. It's also quite noticeably reduced tyre noise from the rear as I guess it's not 'dragging' the wheel anymore. Again I'll try and scan the graphs for those who are interested.

With power and handling both now as they should be I just need to turn my attention to some smaller details like stubby aerial, silver indicator bulbs, a tiny dent in the passenger door and a refurb of the front wheels. By that time it'll be ready for a 45k service!