Guide price for HID Xenon Head Lights

Gersen

A left and a right of Nissan Part Number 26010-CD71B - the complete assembled unit included indicators, reflectors, ballasts, ignitors, etc

HID (Xenon) main beams and halogen dip beams.

Or to put it another way - two of these!

post-4379-135011898871_thumb.jpg

/cries a little bit :doh:

I'm after a guide price for them - I have a spare set and didn't know to keep them or get shot - hence I was asking for the wisdom of forums (aka the proletariat's 2 cents)

Starting a topic called "Guide price for HID Xenon Head Lights" in the Wanted section seems to of been my downfall.

I foolishly assumed it would indicate I wanted a guide price for HID Xenon lights.

n1 on the Ebay auction

:lol:

lmao, tbh im not sure how much a second hand set will go for, even pm the traders and see how much they will offer you for them. People only look for that type of light when theyve had a little bump. If buying 2 new ones, most people will upgrade to the bi-xenon's from the 06 onwards cars as the beam and light output is much better

Yup - I'm much in the same boat on the knowledge of price front - they go infrequently and seemingly for vastly different prices. I guess if you want a set you have just pranged your car and mostly people aren't doing that on a frequent basis (note I qualified that with 'most'!)

I shall take some piccies today and dip my toe in the water!

If anyone else wants to chip in feel free.

Like they say knowledge is power (I've never seen a toaster being powered by an encyclopedia though!)

:teeth:

Interesting - not sure how that translates to the Xenon full beam ones but it's a useful guide none the less!

Given the bi-xenons are more desirable that the full beam xenons then less than £600 is about where I'm at so far :)

I'm think £3-400 ish - any other thoughts?

• 1 year later...