Header /pulleys

Jim-Clark

hi looking for a header and alum pulley set ?

I will have all the above. :yahoo:

Do you want to remain stock size for the pulley set?

You will also require a belt kit which I have in stock sizes or any over or under sizes are available next day. :thumbs:

What exactly do you mean by "header"?

I am sure that I will have it in stock, but just calling it by a different name. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Header = exhaust manifold in my book?

What one header :lol:

Quote "a header"

There again, a header set. :blush:

Any way, if that is what the OP requires then I have aftermarket header sets in stainless or plenty stock cast ones. :yahoo:

And a by the by "Where are my bolts" Steady Zeddy????????????????????? :blush::blush::blush:

.....And a by the by "Where are my bolts" Steady Zeddy????????????????????? :blush::blush::blush:

You are probably not going to believe me but I just bought droplinks and am going to get them done along with the tie-rod bolts in the next couple of days - the bad weather kept the Zed in the garage since oct/nov. I'm not forgetting about you mate and appreciate you waiting. :surrender:

hi yeh light weight pulleys i guess same size , and manifolds /headers stainless aftermarket ones was going to try get japspeed ones but willing to see what you have , pm or post will price /make etc thanks

I have two sets of preowned DC sports stainless headers in stock.

I also have an unbranded set believed to be HKS.

Drop me a pm if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

hi yeh light weight pulleys i guess same size , and manifolds /headers stainless aftermarket ones was going to try get japspeed ones but willing to see what you have , pm or post will price /make etc thanks

Alex could you pm me the price on some light weight but not underdriven pulleys.

Don't get the japspeed ones as they have a decat built in and changing the manifolds is anyway from 8-12 hours.