My Heated Seats Don't Work!

Leenx

Just as I thought my heating issues were sorted, it seems my heated seats now don't want to play ball! In the UK manual it says there are two settings ( 2 bars) but when i push the seat switch the same yellow bar stays on???? ie. no thin yellow bar, you can turn the switch off by pushing the switch in to the middle like it says in the manual.

Any ideas?

Cheers guys - but Nope barely any heat coming out?? is the heat only supposed to come from the bum area? i.e not from the back area? Can't figure it out I seem to be getting a little heat but not much at all whether button pushed forward or back. As I said whether switch for either seat is pushed forwards or backwards the large bar illumination stays on??

Arghhh~""""""""""

Anyone else?

Cheers guys - but Nope barely any heat coming out?? is the heat only supposed to come from the bum area? i.e not from the back area? Can't figure it out I seem to be getting a little heat but not much at all whether button pushed forward or back. As I said whether switch for either seat is pushed forwards or backwards the large bar illumination stays on??

Arghhh~""""""""""

Anyone else?

Mainly bum area but yes some back.... Large bar illuminates regardless of setting ;) Yours sounds goosed :thumbdown:

Howd you mean temperature gun? Do you think it might of stopped working after I had my head unit taken out and swapped? Because I had problems with my actual heating ion the car last week and thanks to this forum found that the stereo fitters must of forgotten to clip back in the heating sensor during their work? But then I'm definately getting some heat from the passenger seat and maybe a little on driver side - don't understand??

Howd you mean temperature gun? Do you think it might of stopped working after I had my head unit taken out and swapped? Because I had problems with my actual heating ion the car last week and thanks to this forum found that the stereo fitters must of forgotten to clip back in the heating sensor during their work? But then I'm definately getting some heat from the passenger seat and maybe a little on driver side - don't understand??

I was slightly taking the p*ss mate although this would work ;)