Sound

wolfie

Hi everyone! :)

I want to ask,mby someone was used or cnow,which brand of speakers is better: EDGE,FLI or VIBE? (i cnow what thay all are vibe,but...)

I understand what thise brands are far away from Alpine,JBl... but i dont need to all town hear my music when im riding. i just want to make sound clearler and louder than ariginal BOSE :bang:

Im going to chenge all speackers in my Z, front + twitters,rear will be 6x9,sub and 1 amp on speakers,one on sub.

Edge got nice styling, price,and power of speackers (in manual).

And mby someone can tell,which sub power and size("8 "10) is better for stock place?

Many thanks!!

Im living in UK,but not long time.

Im speaking on Latvian,Russian and litle bit English.

Which from those brands you can recomend,or those brands are same like BOSE? just mate in icedotcom shop recomend them (if dont want to spend lot of money on music).

I would say vibe is better than fli and edge. Fli and edge is just cheaper and not as good as vibe, but like you said the same company. if you have amps it will be alot better. :thumbs:

Many thanks!!

Just hard to trust only shop saler. :wacko:

I would say vibe is better than fli and edge. Fli and edge is just cheaper and not as good as vibe, but like you said the same company. if you have amps it will be alot better. :thumbs:

Hi! mby you can rocemend any speakers with any good brand? just in web i found vibe for 70 pounds (rear) with power RMS 120w peak 520w,and find alpine for 65, with power RMS 35 peak 190.its like example. which will be better? can you tell on what need to look in manual, when bye the speakers? RMS or poeak?did i need to look on ghz?

Thanks

Hi! mby you can rocemend any speakers with any good brand? just in web i found vibe for 70 pounds (rear) with power RMS 120w peak 520w,and find alpine for 65, with power RMS 35 peak 190.its like example. which will be better? can you tell on what need to look in manual, when bye the speakers? RMS or poeak?did i need to look on ghz?

Thanks

No problem how much money£ do you want to spend. When coming to power the PEAK is no good and means nothing. Always use RMS which means it can give out that sound all the time.

Check this website but there are others. Hertz is usually very good.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/hertz-dieci-dsk-165.html