Ooooohhh my arse!

James B

, some people are fortunate enough to only need to use it for a hobby. My car will be going for many years to come and will be in alot better condition than one that is driven on grit covered roads.

neilp, I too am fortunate to be able to use it for a hobby. I use it everyday because i want to, i have a another 2 cars to use and ive spent more money on a holiday than the Z cost us. If it gets knacked, I am fortunate that i can afford to buy another! as it happens im thinking of chopping it in for a 370 which i would still use as an every day car?

Its not a matter of attitude and i wont enter into tit fer tat arguments. If someone hasnt got the brains to use their head in wet conditions, rear wheel drive, 3.5l v6..then dont buy one because you dont have the experience for it and i wouldnt want to be at the side or behind you. so less of the condescending attitude please as we are all entitled to an oppinion.

It's the way you said itmate. If u can't handle it buy a micra?? You've took the conversation to a hole different direction. It's not about what you spend on holidays, at that point you boasting and kissing your own arse, and if you spent 30 odd thousand on a holiday then more fool you. You come here as if your the man. There's alot of people on here who are in much better positions financial than we could ever boast about. My argument was toward the condescending tone you have taking towards others who may be less experienced. The only way to get experience is to drive it and learn. Unfortunately things happen outwith your control as lexx, a very experience member, found out recently.

As for using your car very day, fair play to you but I take mine to the track to experience the real car. You can never have that on the roads as you'll either get points or crash as you can't get tyres and brakes upto temperature, along with the terrible condition the roads are in

Good luck with your driving, have fun when you buy a 370 also. :thumbs:

Point taken Neilp! n im man inuff for my words to b taken back!

Ive only had the zed a week and driven it twice and compared to my old scoob which was sprint set up and 4wd its just different but is well planted. I had a mr2 turbo 5 or 6 years back so understand how a rwd car works and a such have so far drvien the car with this in mind. i.e use sensible throttle control on turning etc and for bends slow in fast out. TBH until the weather gets good Ill drive the car well on the conservative side as Ive ended up the wrong way round before and it isnt fun albeit it was when the tyre place put my rears on the wrong way round :scare: . Think the real lesson is to treat the car with respect bear in mind a properly set up rwd car can handle as well as fwd and 4wd cars just a differnt driving dynamic is all. just my novice 2 penneth.

I've yet to experience this tbh well yet to experience it slide alot, had it step out once but i was expecting it to and it was much of a slip.

scariest moment for me was yesterday when i was foolishly following a porsche who was overtaking a car, i missed judged the roads and had esp/tc or what ever it is kick in as i changed gear causing the the back end to step a bit in the direction of the car i was over taking, soon slowed down after that.