New Tyres in Glasgow Area?

Stu350z

You should have the same tyre all round. There is a lot of info on here about mixing tyre brands and why you shouldn't. Its painful but really a must!! :surrender:

there goes summer holiday!! :doh:

Don't say that babe!

We will be going a summer holiday! (Involving the Zed and a trip to Abbey!) :teeth:

:lol: priorities mate eh? Lol

Damn right! :teeth:

A few meets and sum trips to Abbey is just the kind of holiday I need! :drive1

awesome!!

you can go there and i can go with the girls to festivals! result!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

holiday problem solved :drunk:

you two not fancy a night out on saturday, theres a load of us going out for food and some drinks?

stu will be about i'm off to the highlands (next time though!!) to see my folks but Stu will be about, just keep bugging him he'll just be in playing the xbox and talking to Calamity (my hamster) :lol:

you two not fancy a night out on saturday, theres a load of us going out for food and some drinks?

stu will be about i'm off to the highlands (next time though!!) to see my folks but Stu will be about, just keep bugging him he'll just be in playing the xbox and talking to Calamity (my hamster) :lol:

Lol say to him as we're a friendly bunch, gonna go grab some indian food at bukharah and then upto merchant city for drinks. If he decides to come tell him to pm me as i will need to add another seat onto the booking :thumbs:

he'll be there i'm sure.

he loves indian food, unless he gets the chance to get to alex to get the wing mirror fixed i'm sure he'll see you guy's, i'll leave him a note when he gets in later(if he's not been on here later on his break @ work) he works night shift.

looking forward to meeting you all, i'm gutted i'll miss this :(

x

he'll be there i'm sure.

he loves indian food, unless he gets the chance to get to alex to get the wing mirror fixed i'm sure he'll see you guy's, i'll leave him a note when he gets in later(if he's not been on here later on his break @ work) he works night shift.

x

there will be lots more coming up! Well tell him to let me know asap :thumbs:

he'll be there i'm sure.

x

Organising my life while I'm workin! :p

I'd love to come out on sat nite for a while! It'd be nice to meet sum fellow Zed Head's! :yahoo:

Dunno bout the eatin bit but I'll defo pop in at the drinkin stage! (I'm teetotal but I'll have a cola!) :thumbs::#1:

All this dependant if I hear from ZmanAlex! :drive1

he'll be there i'm sure.

x

I'd love to come out on sat nite for a while! It'd be nice to meet sum fellow Zed Head's! :yahoo:

Dunno bout the eatin bit but I'll defo pop in at the drinkin stage! (I'm teetotal but I'll have a cola!) :thumbs::#1:

some one has to organize you :lol:

x

he'll be there i'm sure.

x

some one has to organize you :lol:

x

Yeah I know! :teeth: Just glad its you doing the organising! :p