Hello everyone!

- The front bumper has millions of stone chips on it which stick out like a sore thumb! Thats one common fault, the paint is anemic

- There is a door dent on the passenger door. It will probably pull out very cheaply.

- A couple of minor stone dents/chips on the roof. As above.

- Very minor scuff on the rear bumper. A couple of hundred should fix all three.

- All four wheels in need of refurbishment. Usually about £45 each.

- A couple of bird dropping blemishes on the bodywork. I have a shotgun for sale. :lol: Check the detailng section. ;)

LOL!!! Fortunately I work at an accident repair centre. I can get all four wheels refurbished for around £120. I'm not sure how much it'll cost me to respray bumpers. The door dent can be taken out for £45 I've been told.

I just can't b asked getting it done as I can't bare being without her for over a day! :dry:

Do you think it's a fair price I paid? How much is it worth looking at my description?

Thank you for the quick reply, I appreciate your help! :thumbs:

If i was selling and got that price i would be upset. It seems like a great price to me. :thumbs:

Sorry for the slow response, got distracted by pics of last years japfest. :blush:

Thank you! Makes me feel better knowing I got a good deal!! I can't wait until I fit on my Toyosport exhaust system!

I got the dent on the door and a stone dent on the bonnet removed today, cost me £40.

Next on the list is the exhaust and a wheel refurb :)

LOL no need to apologise, it's taken me nearly 24 hours to reply to you!

Welcome to the forum. A good detail cures most things paint orientated. :thumbs:

I've just spoke to one of my contacts at work, they have agreed to do a full detail inside and out for £90.

That includes washing, snow foaming, claying, machine polishing, waxing etc using the best products like Dodo and HD wax.

Let's hope that rectifies the rear bumper scuff and bird dropping stains!

Welcome to the forum. A good detail cures most things paint orientated. :thumbs:

I've just spoke to one of my contacts at work, they have agreed to do a full detail inside and out for £90.

That includes washing, snow foaming, claying, machine polishing, waxing etc using the best products like Dodo and HD wax.

Let's hope that rectifies the rear bumper scuff and bird dropping stains!

Sounds like a good price..Glad your getting everything sorted and welcome to the club.

Get some more picks up when its done. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would make this into a progress thread and list all work done on my Zed on here...

As you may already know, I have finally fitted the Toyosport exhaust system on the car.

The thread with an explanation of the Toyosport exhaust and my experience is linked below:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=37450&start=15

The photo of the Toyosport exhaust system is attached:

photo4edited-2.jpg

photo2edited-3.jpg

I was going to get my car detailed for £90 but I decided to buy my own DA polisher (Kestrel DAS6) and do it myself. I detailed the bodywork, the engine bay, the light clusters and interior.

A full write-up on what I did and the products I used with an array of photos is at the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48935

A few photos of the results are below:

photo1-6.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-8.jpg

photo25.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Next on the list is to fit a JWT Pop Charger, wrap my B-pillars in Di-Noc carbon fibre 3M vinyl and re-spray my stone chipped front bumper.

I will update you on any progress made and attach some photos for you to look at :)