Buying or selling - check this site out

AndyC

Just been chatting to the guy who runs this site: www.ukcarads.co.uk

and was very impressed with what he had to say.

He tells me theres a big difference between his site & the likes of Autotrader, Pistonheads etc in that they advertise your car over 206 sites (including The Sun, Oodle etc) and next year is planning to roll out to Sky TV version too.

Just another option for you, please note I have no connection with this guy, I'm not trying to promote my own or family/friends site - he's told me a fair bit about it and I was impressed but obviously form your own opinion :teeth:

Just been chatting to the guy who runs this site: www.ukcarads.co.uk

and was very impressed with what he had to say.

He tells me theres a big difference between his site & the likes of Autotrader, Pistonheads etc in that they advertise your car over 206 sites (including The Sun, Oodle etc) and next year is planning to roll out to Sky TV version too.

Just another option for you, please note I have no connection with this guy, I'm not trying to promote my own or family/friends site - he's told me a fair bit about it and I was impressed but obviously form your own opinion :teeth:

your not selling are you Andy?? :scare:

No mate (least not at the moment), I just happened to be chatting to him about something totally unconnected and it came up in conversation :teeth:

:dummy: Yeah yeah! Is thera a baby AndyC on the way

:lol: no mate, not yet - gotta wed her first, I'd like to do it in what I consider to be the right way :teeth:

No mate (least not at the moment), I just happened to be chatting to him about something totally unconnected and it came up in conversation :teeth:

:dummy: Yeah yeah! Is thera a baby AndyC on the way

:lol: no mate, not yet - gotta wed her first, I'd like to do it in what I consider to be the right way :teeth:

Don't forget our little chat in Wales ;)