JWT Popcharger

janoof1

ok , after reading some posts on here its fair to say that this mod will offer no performance gain, just a better intake sound -thats fine.

however, ive read on the forums in america that the jwt effectively sucks hot air in from the engine bay as oppose to cold air like the stock one does- after looking at the designs of the two this would seem like a fair comment.

there have also been reports of manual cars stalling on the motorway in america when they have gone into neutral with the jwt intake

going into neutral on the motorway is just silly , i would never do that but the fact is that the stock intake does provide colder air, so by changing the intake you are handicapping ever so slightly

any furthur input would be appreciated

also if i ever do decide to get one where is the cheapest mynismo.com ?

I've no idea what the car sounds like without a JWT since my car came with it already installed. Isn't the heat shield supposed to get round taking in hot air from the engine bay?? All I know is the car sounds great and it has never stalled....well except when I first got it and I wasn't used to the heavy clutch :blush: