good value UK car GT spec

lomoto

Does seem good value. The same car in Kuro would be £18k B);)

:boxing:

Colour is a big factor mate. How many kuro imports do you see. max would be 2 out of 10 :dry:

may be a good reason for that though Sarnie, ie not as popular to sell on?dealers wont bring something in thats not going to sell easily.. I love black cars had plenty in my time but no more..lifes too short to keep one looking good ;)

This car has been sold already. Which is really :angry: as its exactly what I am after :cry:

I rang them up the day after I saw the ad appear and they told me they got swamped with telephone calls.

Now if I can track down the buyer (who has only put a deposit down at this stage) and kill him, the car could be mine!! Yes mine, all mine!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha.......

This car has been sold already. Which is really :angry: as its exactly what I am after :cry:

I rang them up the day after I saw the ad appear and they told me they got swamped with telephone calls.

Now if I can track down the buyer (who has only put a deposit down at this stage) and kill him, the car could be mine!! Yes mine, all mine!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha.......

This backs up my theory Tim. I could of sold my car 10 times over whilst others struggle eg Nick MSN et al.

This backs up my theory Tim. I could of sold my car 10 times over whilst others struggle eg Nick MSN et al.

this car was Sunset, !! that Lugger wanted and could have been sold ten times over not black