ebay scam or not?

Danny21

Probably yet another scam, i bid 9 million quid ona Porsche Turbo a week or so ago thinking just another scam. Panicked a little when the ad didn't get pulled and ran it's course!

It landed on me at £21k so i thought i'll buy it in as stock but the seller wanted paying by paypal.........b*llox to that!! There are soooo many people getting scammed but it's only down to peoples greed thinking that they are getting a bargain in a lifetime :wacko:

Too good to be true??? Then it probably is!!

Dave.

I had an email from this t0sser after putting a bid on this 350z, he told me he's "currently living in Spain" and would ship the car over for free (how nice of him) after i'd paid in full. I won't post up the reply i sent him but i'm sure it'll anoy him a little!!

Why can't people just work for a living instead of stealing from unsuspecting people!! :rant:

Dave.

ps. Liam, i could watch that dancing lady all day!! :teeth:

Ebay's getting on my t*ts at the moment. still trying to resolve an issue with some numpty who bidded over a grand for my mobile phone.. meanwhile, i've been charged 30 quid final fees....

taken 2 weeks so far to resolve and get the money back... still ongoing..

what a mare..

Ebay's getting on my t*ts at the moment. still trying to resolve an issue with some numpty who bidded over a grand for my mobile phone.. meanwhile, i've been charged 30 quid final fees....

taken 2 weeks so far to resolve and get the money back... still ongoing..

what a mare..

What a nightmare :scare: