maybe car problem

donk1505

hi

wondering if anyone can help me, on friday i purchased a 2006 350z gt roadster, its the 296hp uprev model.

when im in any gear and i put my foot down it revs up a little before dropping again and pulling away.

its sounds like the clutch is slipping but tryed pulling away from stand still in 4gear and the car pulled away fine.

does the car rev up because its the uprev model or does it sound like i have a problem? :shrug:

no say im crusing along at 3000rpm 3rd gear around 40mph, if i plant my foot flat to the floor it revs upto near 4000rpm then back down to around 3250rpm before pulling away like the clutch is slipping.

tried the clutch test ie: pulling away from stand still in 4gear and pulled away without stalling.

:wacko:

bought the car from a main nissan dealer on friday and they serviced it a gave me a 12month warranty on the car aswell, but would they cover the clutch as ive only done 200miles in it since friday.

just doesnt really seem fare having it 5days then having to replace the clutch :bang:

hey

so dropped the 350 back into nissan on thursday morning, they finally rung me this morning to say the clutch had started to go.

They're now gonna replace the clutch and fly wheel for me, parts wont be here till tuesday so looking end of next week before i get her back

but at least i get to keep there new micra till then :lol:

cant wait to see how she drives when shes back :drive1