Ello ello ello

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard. :thumbs: I wasn't around long enough on the previous board to get to know lots of people - only had the car a month or so :blush:

I like the wheels, what size are they on the rear - they seem to fill the arches a lot more than my standard wheels... (got a set of rays in the garage to fit at some time too).

Chris.

Hi Steve,

Welcome aboard. :thumbs: I wasn't around long enough on the previous board to get to know lots of people - only had the car a month or so :blush:

I like the wheels, what size are they on the rear - they seem to fill the arches a lot more than my standard wheels... (got a set of rays in the garage to fit at some time too).

Chris.

Cheers :0

There 19x10.5 on the rear and 19x9 on the front !

The whole reason I changed them is I did not like the way they standard 18`s look dwarfed in the arches

So i went Wiiiiiide :)

Steve

You can say that again - 10.5 crikey, thats about 270, 275 if Im not mistaken - and I thought the 245 rays looked wide.

Bet you have some fun in the snow! :teeth:

Its 275 in the rear !!

The Snow was NOT fun at all lots of unentntional sidways action , so i got home parked up and didnt drive for 4 days !

( where I live its a private estate that is very hilly and there were no gritters about ! )

Hi Steve, you alright m8t?

Still pi**ing about with the back end but should be ok by the end of the week....

Did you get the V1 front bumper :D

Not yet,,

Still conetmplating things. ....

Steve

Whats there 2 think about?

My bank balance lol !!

Steve