aftermarket y-pipe

wide

I'm on my iPhone at the mo but if you search stillen y pipe group buy you should find a pic.

Like everything, you get what you pay for. There are cheaper ones on the Market, for £60 less you can get a Japspeed one.

Personally I would be more comfortable spending a bit more on a trusted quality brand than a Japspeed one that you may have fitting problems with.

:thumbs:

hi chris,

is the stillen y-pipe the ridgid one without the flexi bits at the top & if so is there any issues with it being rigid as nearly all the rest are flexible to allow movement?

thanks matt

IMO the only reason why the japspeed and the likes have flexi's is because of the shape its like a C shape. The stillen one has a better straighter design.

Tarmac Il probably have one of those passenger side motors off you after xmas if you will still have them :thumbs:

hi chris,

is the stillen y-pipe the ridgid one without the flexi bits at the top & if so is there any issues with it being rigid as nearly all the rest are flexible to allow movement?

thanks matt

IMO the only reason why the japspeed and the likes have flexi's is because of the shape its like a C shape. The stillen one has a better straighter design.

Tarmac Il probably have one of those passenger side motors off you after xmas if you will still have them :thumbs:

no probs buddy, I've only got one left at the moment but will probably be getting some more in the new year :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...