Mobile sprayer in the south London area.

sparky370z

My car had a couple of small dents in the side before I bought it, not sure if they were caused by stones or what (looked like it had been shot with a BB gun!), the garage got the dents removed by a mobile dent guy they use before I agreed to the purchase, the work was immaculate - you couldn't tell they were ever there!

The garage I bought my Zed from was Bushey Heath Hyundai and I bought the car in June/July if you want to phone them and ask who they used.

Hey sparky just seen your post

Not sure how close you are to Dentrite mentioned above but Spencer who owns the company is a friend of mine and a good technician. I would recommend him definatly for any PDR work even if it meant a little drive maybe, also maybe worth a call as may be able to recommend any painters etc if you have no joy

You mentioned is PDR any good or would anyone recommend ? When its on a dent suitable for dent removal and metal is not overstrechted it will (dependent on the companies skill level ofcourse) be restored back to how it was pre accident, i.e. typical parking dents etc afterwards should be flawless !

Make sure you try to get a recommendation if you can though, good luck buddy hope you get it all sorted