Zed security...?

ENZed

hi all, I'm an owner of a MY03 Jdm zed with no alarm fitted hence I am currently looking into security options for my beloved.

My question to you is what recommendations do you have and why? I've so far been looking at the Clifford Avantguard 5.5 and the Toad Sterling Ai606 - are there any owners out there with any of the above fitted?

Thanks

I had a Toad on my old Astra,and couldnt fault it. It had useful features,and was 100% reliable.(was fitted by an approved installer,and got the certificate to reduce the insurance)

I was told to stay away from clifford,and my mate got one fitted,had no end of trouble with it,going off in the middle of the night etc.

He used to just turn it off in the end,as it was so unreliable. He had proximity sensors,and they were a right pain the arse.

I must admit, I remember when my friend had a Clifford installed on his car, the proximity's kept blasting away and even got complaints from neighbours.

Just managed to find some info on the sigma s30 if that's the correct one. Quite like the sound of the functions and security options. Currently deciding between the toad ai606 & sigma s30, but would definately welcome any other suggestions.

No i will try & find my paperwork,had the clifford in my van&supra,my fitter advised against it but i thought i knew best,had warning chirp if you went within 6 inches of moter + motion sensors,went of at least 3 times a wk but never went of when the toe rags got under my van & cut my cats off :bang::bang: .Had 2 606's rate them but on advice went for the sigma as i was told the sigma was just as good but less money, OT Had the auto start on my clifford,showing off in front of my mate it auto started(left it in reverse) & backed into his motor,i looked very stupid :dummy: