Are 240Z's back in fashion?

stanski

240z' and the older model ones, never went out of fashion. Cool is cool. A lot of the ones you see on ebay and the net, are often past there restore date. Very sad.

Totally agree - how could anyone suggest such a cool car would ever go out of fashion?

The only reason I have a 350z is because I was looking at buying a 240z as my every day car, when I realised I could get the newer, more reliable car for less!

:bangin:

One day I WILL own a 240z... :cloud9:

The only reason I have a 350z is because I was looking at buying a 240z as my every day car, when I realised I could get the newer, more reliable car for less!

:bangin:

One day I WILL own a 240z... :cloud9:

Ya know, the longer you leave it, the more sort after & pricey they will become, as the one's past the point are parted out, and the remaining ones will just glow. Happening so much now.

Ya know, the longer you leave it, the more sort after & pricey they will become, as the one's past the point are parted out, and the remaining ones will just glow. Happening so much now.

Don't say things like that to me. there'd be big trouble if I went and bought another car. I only just got away with a guitar.

Buying houses is such a bore!

Soon though, soon...