Any Parrot Experts Here?

geoff-r

Not the flying kind but the kind that works as a hands free device. I have a Parrot device in my runaround, an Audi A3, but it was installed when I bought the car and the screen is missing for some reason, I didn't buy the car direct from the previous owner but from a mate who is a car dealer. I'm trying to figure out which model of Parrot it is though. There are 3 cables coming out under the dash, one for an iPod, one for a USB and one for a line in. On the dash there is a little dock, with a USB style connector, on the top of the windscreen by the rear view mirror there are 2 little microphones and finally on the interior cabin lights by the rear view mirror there is a little control with the green and red buttons as well as volume knob. I think pictures may be needed to confirm it but does anyone know what model it is from that description?

Some of them don't come with a screen and just have the two buttons and a volume controller, I think it is the Parrot 3100. they normally have a blue plastic "brain" of the system as well that is normally tucked under or behind the dash somewhere and if you can locate that, if it has one, it will probably have the info on there. Hope that helps