AEM CAI replacment cone...?

slimjim

Anyone know where I can get an AEM replacment cone?

Recon I need to whip it off and measure it up?

OR do peeps think they know what I need.

If it is going to be like £80.... would it be cheaper to try to source a post '06 box instead?

your get more bhp with post 06,ive read its about 2-3bhp pre06 to post 06,add the 2-3 your prob losing with your current set up so imo its worth it,ive tried loads of breakers & still no joy,ive got a spare 55reg box you can have for nowt,on ebay they are breaking a 2007 zed,the box is no good(heavy front end) but i think the pipework is ok,there number is 01616822221

your get more bhp with post 06,ive read its about 2-3bhp pre06 to post 06,add the 2-3 your prob losing with your current set up so imo its worth it,ive tried loads of breakers & still no joy,ive got a spare 55reg box you can have for nowt,on ebay they are breaking a 2007 zed,the box is no good(heavy front end) but i think the pipework is ok,there number is 01616822221

Thanks Dyla!

Any idea how much it would be to post... (plus a beer for yourself)

Dont worry about the beer,ide guess between £6-£10,pm me your details& i will send it next wk,pay the postage via paypal when i send it,dont know how good the filter in it is,abbey do a hks drop in for under £20. :thumbs:

Sweeeet!

Going to try to source the whole lot this weekend by popping to my local Jap Scrappies...

If I get no joy, I will drop you a line... thanks again bud!