reading jap meet 17th oct

tannan

Hi Guys,

Good to meet you all last night. I was the guy with the other Kuro! Sorry I slipped off with out saying goodbye Steve. Had to get back and get on with work. Didnt finish until 02:00!! :yawn: .... joys of being self employed!

Hope to catch up with you all again sometime.

Simon

Hi Guys,

Good to meet you all last night. I was the guy with the other Kuro! Sorry I slipped off with out saying goodbye Steve. Had to get back and get on with work. Didnt finish until 02:00!! :yawn: .... joys of being self employed!

Hope to catch up with you all again sometime.

Simon

Yeah nice to meet with you, hopefully we can get a bigger troop for the next meet

Cheers H5. I'll be there for the next one as long as the weather is fine. Mine is a Fair Weather car :sun: , she does not like the rain! Nor do I as it means a lot more time cleaning those damn Rays! It usually takes me as long to do the wheels as it does the rest of the car even with out taking her out in the wet!!

Have you had yours rolling roaded to see the difference the mods have made at all?

No not yet, but I took it to Santa Pod In July and Posted a 14.20 QM and when I took it in September I did a 13.77, so either I was just gash the first time or it's made a difference.

When I had an M3 (Sorry, I will beat myself for my previous mistakes) I posted a 13.03, again modded but its still quite a way off

Cheers H5. I'll be there for the next one as long as the weather is fine. Mine is a Fair Weather car :sun: , she does not like the rain! Nor do I as it means a lot more time cleaning those damn Rays! It usually takes me as long to do the wheels as it does the rest of the car even with out taking her out in the wet!!

10 minutes down the Oxford road, £12 the Pols do a great job, allowing more time for driving Heathen I know

:thumbs:

So is mine normally, but today I just wanted to take it. It was still gleaming under the beaded water and couldn't resist!

I forgot to mention, when H5, myself and Stevie_350 were meeting at the BP on the A4, another Kuro Z rocked up, we thought perhaps to join in the meet, instead, just blanked us, filled up and fuc@ed off. Weird as if you saw 3 sports cars lined up and you were in one, you would have thought that he would have wanted to know what was going on?

:dry:

I forgot to mention, when H5, myself and Stevie_350 were meeting at the BP on the A4, another Kuro Z rocked up, we thought perhaps to join in the meet, instead, just blanked us, filled up and fuc@ed off. Weird as if you saw 3 sports cars lined up and you were in one, you would have thought that he would have wanted to know what was going on?

:dry:

just stolen it??? ;)

• 1 month later...