Y pipe feeler.....

Zugara

I & another have been talking to a Trader who will manufacturer Y pipes based on the JAPSPEED Y pipe, and will be a very very very close match to the japspeed one.

These will be mandrel bent etc Tig welded but wont be polished stainlesssteel, although material will be bright.

Initially i/we am/are looking to introduce 10 people to the trader.

Prices are yet to be disclosed but assured they wont be anywhere near the £189 from Japspeed.

We will get NO monatery gain from this and NO monies will go via us, all dealings will be direct with the trader. Oh, it is UK based too. :thumbs:

Why bother do you ask? Well the trader has given us an amazing exhaust for a totally amazing price, and part of the deal was to help him find new avenues for his company.

So, as i am having an exhaust fitted in due course, i wouldnt be needing a Y pipe. I know how difficult these things are to get hold of so i decided too have a complete new exhaust fitted, which inc the Y pipe section.

If you are seriously looking for an aftermarket Y pipe, made to the same standard as the Japspeed Y pipe, please send a PM or start adding to a list.

Any other questions please PM.

Mods: i am not a trader and have nothing to offer apart from an introduction to a friend of mine who owns/runs and builds custom exhausts in the UK.