anyone seen zmanalex?

sub zero

With a personal check i can definetlly see that happening. But with my bank manager ready to receieve a phone call and verify that the same as cash check is valid wont do then what good is a cashiers check then!?!? I sent 1 check for 1,580 pounds first....that cleared on his end. He waitied for a check of 500 to clear knowing that my check of 1,580 went through fine!??!?! Direct transfer would have taken just as long to "clear" for some reason lol

Hey sub zero, sorry to change the subject but are you the guy with the STS Turbo system? If so whats the plans with the new engine? Is everything running ok? sorry just really interested in this kit as ive been looking at it for a while but no one else on this side of the pond seems to be running it :blush:

Tad

no worries my man...the topic is all said and done now...Alex sorted it all out today ;)

I am running a STS kit and have enjoyed it. After 30K miles of having the kit and aggressive driving the piston ring cracked. Just getting the new motor and transmission installed by the guys over at Advanced and getting it retuned and ready for its new owner as I have opted to step my game up with a new vehicle.