Dual Mass Flywheel

Arrow

Ive had the clutch, pressure plate & bearing replaced but still have judder when

Pulling away at low revs, have been told that when this happens you should replace the flywheel at the same time

I have been looking around at various makes and it seems that aftermarket clutch kits include a flywheel at £1000 +

Is there any benefit fitting aftermarket?

Not really, if you want the quietest, standard feel, get another standard one. If you are going to be going for more power, get an uprated one. The light ones arent that noisey, mine is roughly 50% lighter than the OEM one, and is only very slightly noisey under load at low revs, nothing to get excited about.

You can get a clutch/flywheel combo for much less than that. ;)

lighter flywheels are supposed to make the engine rev much quicker, if I'm not mistaken.

I have Fidanza flywheel waiting to be installed in my pile of parts, but not doing it unless doing the clucth at the same time, so that'll be a while. once I do my bits, the aim is to minimise downtime AND labour costs by doing parts that are connected (like clutch, flywheel, clutch line) at the same time...

PS a little judder is normal afaik