tein springs - Hunter results

pptom

Fitted my Tein S-tech springs a couple of weeks ago, a few days after fitting 4 new tyres, I obviously gave them a little bit of time to bed in and I took the car back today for a go on the Hunter machine in my local friendly garage 'Superior cars' in Northampton:

Before:

IMG_1720.jpg

After:

IMG_1721.jpg

The car seemed to drive well both before and after fitting the springs, with no pulling etc, but the front Pass side tyre had lots of wear on the inside edge. As you can see, more or less every adjustible measurement was out, but the chap doing the fettling managed to get things back into spec with the existing adjusters, which are now as near as damn it on full adjustment. The only minor issue it the front drivers castor is ever so slightly out, but by such a small amount that I'm not going to loose any sleep.

I'm very pleased with the result, both for the fact that I don't have to spend lots of cash on adjusters, and releived that my cars not bent! All in all a good result, especially considering that it only cost me £70 as I got the initial £35 check up fee knocked off for various reasons.