veilside kit help

skylinegtr33

hi everyone wonder if you could help me.

im looking to get a black 350z soon and want it to look abit diffrent from all the other 350z round here.

i want the veilside v3 wide bodykit without the spoiler

and i want the volk te37 wheels in 19" black with red lip

how much am i expected to pay for the widebody kit and where can i get it from as i cant find a site to give me a price??

also what width and offest will i need to order the volk te37 wheels in to fill the arches of the wide kit??

If you want to go something different.... veilside IMO is probably no the way to go as several members already have this kit fitted. Therefore your 'zed' wouldn't be different from all the other Z cars. Unless I am reading into your initial post incorrectly and you just like the v3 kit and want to join the several people who have already fitted it.

If this is the case a good person to contact on here would be madmarky and/or zedrush as they have both had this kit fitted to their zeds. As for traders who supply it, Chillired might be worth a try.

As far as the TE37s go varrstoen do a quality replica at a fraction of the price. Well worth a look mate!

Good luck!